Sithy Gems - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/?STOLEN GEMS
Customer service was HORRIBLE. Had to repeatedly email to get anything done. It took 3 months of constant harrassment to get stones back. They would repeatedly email me with all kinds of excuses as to why they weren't cutting my gems, or why they hadn't sent them.
Sent rough stones to be cut, but it did not appear that we got back
the right amount of stones compared to what we sent over.
DON'T USE them if you can find someone else!!!
If you have gems that you really value I would not send them to these guys! Find someone else.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."