Sithy Gems - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/?STOLEN GEMS
Customer service was HORRIBLE. Had to repeatedly email to get anything done. It took 3 months of constant harrassment to get stones back. They would repeatedly email me with all kinds of excuses as to why they weren't cutting my gems, or why they hadn't sent them.
Sent rough stones to be cut, but it did not appear that we got back
the right amount of stones compared to what we sent over.
DON'T USE them if you can find someone else!!!
If you have gems that you really value I would not send them to these guys! Find someone else.bfa4a87
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms. *** locket opens easily. The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."