Sithy Gems - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/?STOLEN GEMS
Customer service was HORRIBLE. Had to repeatedly email to get anything done. It took 3 months of constant harrassment to get stones back. They would repeatedly email me with all kinds of excuses as to why they weren't cutting my gems, or why they hadn't sent them.
Sent rough stones to be cut, but it did not appear that we got back
the right amount of stones compared to what we sent over.
DON'T USE them if you can find someone else!!!
If you have gems that you really value I would not send them to these guys! Find someone else.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I have enjoyed the food, service, and fun at Rising Sun AKA Fong's for over 20 years but today after finding a dried up piece of a foreign object..."
- "During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties. Then due to the company..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."
- "I recently had a catastrophic failure of the frame extensions that hold the hitch for my toad (towed car.) I am towing 1,500 lbs UNDER their rating, and..."